My name is Karl Ward. I was born in Montana but my parents moved to Hyde Park when I was a child, and except for a two-year LDS mission and two years of military service, I have lived here ever since. After high school and serving a mission, I found and married my sweetheart Kathy Misener, a proud native of Logan. We have raised six children in this beautiful valley and are now reaping the blessings of fifteen grandchildren.
Here is a brief summary of my background:
- Earned both Bachelor's and Master's degrees at Utah State University
- Served two years active duty in the Army and six years in the National Guard
- Career as a banker (Zions Bank - 34 years). Presently, Senior Vice President over Commercial Banking
- Served 12.5 years on the Logan City Planning Commission - 5 years as chair
- Served as a precinct chair, county delegate, and state delegate
- Adjunct Professor at USU teaching finance courses
- Board of Directors, American West Heritage Center - finance committee
Contact him by email or telephone: Karl Ward, (435) 770-8820.