Logan River Golf Course
For tee times call (435) 750-0123 or
for online reservations.
Please make reservations one week in advance.
JUNIOR (17 & Under)
9 Hole - $9.00
18 Hole - $18.00
Punch Pass (20) 9 Hole Rounds - $150.00
Season Pass - $300.00
9 Hole - $14.00
18 Hole - $28.00
Punch Pass (20) 9 Hole Rounds - $235.00
Season Pass - $830.00
ACTIVE ADULT (60 +)
9 Hole - $11.00
18 Hole - $22.00
Punch Pass (10) 18 Hole Rounds - $195.00
Season Pass - $775.00
(Open daily-daylight to sunset)
Regular Bucket - $4.00
Large Bucket - $8.00
POWER CART RENTAL
9 Holes - $7.00 Per Rider
18 Holes - $14.00 Per Rider
The Golf Division plays host to many annual tournaments, maintains a strong men's and women's league membership program as well as popular junior camp programs.
The clubhouse serves a wide variety of uses and a large number of groups, clubs, and community organizations. Not only is it a wonderful place to go after your corporate outing or golf event, but an excellent venue for a wedding, wedding reception, or corporate retreat.
The tournament room seats up to 160 people and is equipped with all the amenities to house your event or corporate activity. Reservations are now being accepted. To make a reservation contact Jeff John or Erik Skinner at the Logan River Golf Course Pro Shop at (435) 750-0123.
Tournament Room Rental Fees
|Three Hours or Less||$250.00|
|Five Hours or Less||$500.00|
|Grill Room (Snack Bar)||Up to 40|
|Outdoor Patio Deck||Up to 60|
|Tournament Room||Up to 160|
Click on a hole for the description and pro tips.
Course rules at Logan River Golf Course include dress code, etiquette, and speed of play.
These rules are set up to allow every player to have a good time and to keep our golf course in top condition. The following rules are approved and enforced:
Dress Code and Etiquette
- Only soft-soled shoes or soft spikes may be worn.
- Shirts must be worn at all times, including the driving range.
- Men's shirts must have sleeves - no tank tops. Women's sleeveless shirts are fine, but no tank or halter tops.
- Every golfer must have a set of clubs and bag.
- Players must rake bunkers.
- Golfers must replace divots.
- Players must repair ball-marks.
- A ball-mark repaired within one hour will heal itself within 24 hours. If it is repaired after one hour, it will take 17 to 20 days to heal.
- Please repair your ball-mark plus one more.
Speed of Play
- It is your group's responsibility to keep up with the group in front at all times.
- In the interest of all, players should play without delay.
- When the play of a hole has been completed, players should immediately leave the putting green.
- Play well, play fair, and play fast.
- The maximum time allowed per hole is 15 minutes for a par 5, 14 minutes for a par 4, and 13 minutes for a par 3. A round of 18 holes should be played within four hours
Experience Logan River Golf Course through our photos, and see why it is one of the most beautiful golf courses around. (Click on the thumbnails for bigger pictures.)
Improve your golf game by learning from one of two instructors.
- Jeff John - Head Golf Professional PGA
- Erik Skinner - Assistant Golf Professional PGA
- $40 for a 45 minute lesson
- $100 for a series of 3 lessons
- $50 per person for group lessons (series of 3 lessons with 3 or more people)
Call (888) 750-0123 or (435) 750-0123 for more information
What more can you ask for than a company that golfs? The Logan River Golf Course specializes in customizing golf events for corporations.
- 97% of executives say that golfing with a business associate is a good way to establish a close relationship.
- 92% say that golfing is a good way to make new business contacts.
Enhance your business prospects...call LRGC to set up a corporate tournament today!
State tournaments are a great way to show off your golfing skills. There are many tournaments throughout the state of Utah. The list below shows when the next tournaments are and on what course they will be held.
With a good cause, anyone will come out to golf. Charities that hold their annual fundraising events at the Logan River Golf Course include the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, the American Heart Association, and the Breast Cancer Awareness group. Make an appointment to hold a fundraiser on our golf course.
Fundraisers also include:
Logan City Employee Golf Tournament
Men's & Women's Club Oldsmobile Scramble
National Deaf Golfers Association
Utah Sports Hall of Fame
Utah State University Gymnastics
Utah State University Homecoming
- For reservations, please call (435) 750-0123 or toll free in Utah (888) 750-0123.
- Reservations require a $2 per player non-refundable deposit that will go toward purchases in the Pro Shop.
- Logan River Golf Course provides the scorecards, creates the big scoreboard with all the players' names and scores, assigns and places names on the carts, and also assigns the start times for each of the teams in the tournament.